Yahoo.com emails are in SPAM folder

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Yahoo.com emails are in SPAM folder

Postby octoberbaby » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am

These 2 days, if your email address is ending with yahoo.com, please alert the recipients. All government sectors have blocked yahoo.com and send directly to SPAM folder. Why that particular person who initiated blocking yahoo.com, didn't inform all government sector staffs. This is so irresponsible of that person to keep quiet.

Government sectors have feedback/complaint emails, good luck to all yahoo users, your emails will be sent to SPAM.

octoberbaby
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Yahoo.com emails are in SPAM folder

Postby dolphinsiah » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 am

Read recently that a lot of hackers is attacking Yahoo mail....sending out endless emails without the Users knowing....

Maybe that is why the Government sectors are blocking Yahoo emails.

My email was hacked unable to login , but I was able to recover because I put in additional recovery email to reset password.

To all Yahoo email users...please add in another email for password recovery.
If not add security questions...VERY IMPORTANT...

My Friend this morning was logout of her Yahoo email....

Unfortunately she did not have additional email for password recovery and also no security questions.....

Do it now.....before is too late.
:yikes:

dolphinsiah
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Yahoo.com emails are in SPAM folder

Postby phtthp » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:11 pm

dolphinsiah wrote:Read recently that a lot of hackers is attacking Yahoo mail.... sending out endless emails without the Users knowing ....

happen not just to Yahoo email, but also to Gmail account(s) too

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Technology & Gadgets