What Computers You would get your kids..

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

What Computers You would get your kids..

Postby sridhar94 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey Parents,

What computers would you consider when starting your child on the path of enlightenment? Mac or PC? :)

sridhar94
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby daisyt » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:30 am

Hi sridhar94, I guess it also depends on whats the age of your child and his/her type of usage.

In my family, we used to have PCs, never have to courage to use Mac because Mac is like a mystery to us. 1 year ago, my hubby changed to Mac, follow by me. A few days ago, we bought another Mac for my girl (she is 13yo). We were hesititating to get her a PC notebook or a macbok. Our main concern is, her school softwares are mainly on PC base. However she is now in infocomm club and has great interest into multi-media and photography 2 years later. After some reasearch and comparasion of price, with the the type of budget we have, we ended up a Macbookpro for her. What convince us to Mac for her, is that Mac can run both SnowLeopard and Windows OS. She would be using SnowLeopard most of the time and only on Window OS when its require, when the school software only has Windows OS version. Hence, problem and headache solved. Now, we are offically a MAC family. :lol: :D

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Technology & Gadgets