reliable iPhone repair

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

reliable iPhone repair

Postby karenmok » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Hello All Kiasu Parents,
My iPhone is giving trouble again. Before I replace it, I want to ensure that this piece is really beyong redemption.
Can you please recommend a reliable repairshop, preferably in Hougang area?
Many kiasu thanks,
Karen

karenmok
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:57 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby iShoppers » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:45 pm

karenmok wrote:Hello All Kiasu Parents,
My iPhone is giving trouble again. Before I replace it, I want to ensure that this piece is really beyong redemption.
Can you please recommend a reliable repairshop, preferably in Hougang area?
Many kiasu thanks,
Karen


What is the problem with your device?

iShoppers
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby cutetan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:39 am

always repair iphone at playurconsole at golden mile complex. opp army mkt.

even have warranty after repair.

cutetan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:39 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby jjxy mum » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:58 pm

My son iphone4 broke down, screen keep scrolling, anyone encounter such symptoms ?

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby tankee » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Probably the touch screen or the touch screen connection is faulty

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18



Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby jjxy mum » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:11 pm

tankee wrote:Probably the touch screen or the touch screen connection is faulty


I forgot to mention, is mosaic display while scrolling and will back to normal when pressing the on/off switch. Hubs got his friend to try to change the LCD, but still same symptoms. He told us that the mother-board is not available for sale...??

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby Funguy71 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:34 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
tankee wrote:Probably the touch screen or the touch screen connection is faulty


I forgot to mention, is mosaic display while scrolling and will back to normal when pressing the on/off switch. Hubs got his friend to try to change the LCD, but still same symptoms. He told us that the mother-board is not available for sale...??



I just send my iPad 1 for service by iphonefix.. They will do it on spot for you.. Good service.. Fast.

Go on weekday.. More staff..

Funguy71
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:15 pm

5C screen crack due to accident.

Any reliable shop that can repair?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23240
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby hquek » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Jennifer wrote:5C screen crack due to accident.

Any reliable shop that can repair?


Best will be to go back to Apple shop. If you wan cheap, then Sim Lim or those instant repair jobs - try to choose those that you can view onsite, and you can ask before you have it done.

Alternatively, there are many shops around in JB. Their repair prices not expensive.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 am
Total Likes: 70


Re: reliable iPhone repair

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:25 pm

hquek wrote:
Jennifer wrote:5C screen crack due to accident.

Any reliable shop that can repair?


Best will be to go back to Apple shop. If you wan cheap, then Sim Lim or those instant repair jobs - try to choose those that you can view onsite, and you can ask before you have it done.

Alternatively, there are many shops around in JB. Their repair prices not expensive.


If go back to Apple shop, will it be on site repair that we can collect the phone a few hours later?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23240
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Next

Return to Technology & Gadgets