Mobile prepaid card

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Mobile prepaid card

Postby TheAnswer » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 pm

I am not familiar with mobile prepaid cards. My Filipino maid needs a prepaid card which can allow her to SMS and use internet. Please advise which prepaid card she should go for. Thanks.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Can anyone help?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby hsm » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:54 pm

I prefer Singtel hi-card.. checkout the details:
http://info.singtel.com/personal/phones ... d/benefits

their data plan is pretty good compared to M1 / Starhub.

hsm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:31 pm

hsm wrote:I prefer Singtel hi-card.. checkout the details:
http://info.singtel.com/personal/phones ... d/benefits

their data plan is pretty good compared to M1 / Starhub.

:thankyou:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby starlight1968sg » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:40 am

May I ask which pre-paid card is most value for money?
Thank you.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10130
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 23



Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby Imami » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:12 am

Thanks for this thread! I also have question to ask!

Erm... I just go 7eleven, authorized dealers get the prepaid card can already? I get to choose the number at the point of buying?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 36


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby MyPillow » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:31 am

Imami wrote:Thanks for this thread! I also have question to ask!

Erm... I just go 7eleven, authorized dealers get the prepaid card can already? I get to choose the number at the point of buying?


Yes, u can get n choose number at point of sales from 7-11.
Or those telco dealers

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4352
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 8


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby Imami » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:43 am

MyPillow wrote:
Imami wrote:Thanks for this thread! I also have question to ask!

Erm... I just go 7eleven, authorized dealers get the prepaid card can already? I get to choose the number at the point of buying?


Yes, u can get n choose number at point of sales from 7-11.
Or those telco dealers

Thanks, my pillow!

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 36


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby janet88 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:03 am

once enquired about prepaid cards. was told that for some kind of usage there is a daily 60 cents reduction. was it for incoming/outgoing calls or data plan?

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 33781
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am
Total Likes: 111


Re: Mobile prepaid card

Postby starlight1968sg » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 am

I need a SIM card for sms and local calls only. Thank you.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10130
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 23



Return to Technology & Gadgets