Web design using which software?

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Web design using which software?

Postby Jennifer » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:34 am

I am looking at courses to learn web design.

http://www.cckitcentre.org.sg/courses/W ... edules.pdf

1) Adobe Dreamweaver,
2) Adobe Flash, or
3) using HTML

Appreciate your advice.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: Web design using which software?

Postby looking4Tutor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 am

Flash is not easy to master. Dreamweaver helps you build your website faster.
But why don't use Wordpress, it is free and there are many youtude tutorials.
Many websites are using Wordpress.

looking4Tutor
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 pm
Total Likes: 4


Re: Web design using which software?

Postby Jennifer » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:03 pm

looking4Tutor wrote:Flash is not easy to master. Dreamweaver helps you build your website faster.
But why don't use Wordpress, it is free and there are many youtude tutorials.
Many websites are using Wordpress.


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: Web design using which software?

Postby shinming » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Jennifer wrote:
looking4Tutor wrote:Flash is not easy to master. Dreamweaver helps you build your website faster.
But why don't use Wordpress, it is free and there are many youtude tutorials.
Many websites are using Wordpress.


:thankyou:


You can also explore Joomla. I prefer Joomla to Wordpress.

shinming
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Web design using which software?

Postby Jennifer » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:48 pm

shinming wrote:You can also explore Joomla. I prefer Joomla to Wordpress.


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106




Return to Technology & Gadgets