Web design using which software?

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
jenny22
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Web design using which software?

Post by jenny22 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:44 pm

There are many software available in the market. And I have used Dreamweaver. It is one of the best-known web design tools on the market and has been around in various forms since the turn of the century. Dreamweaver has long been regarded as the best web design software out there, especially in a time when it was basically the only sensible tool on the block. It provides you with a nice environment to work on your website, which combines a code editor along with a live view. You can adjust your website in either, therefore quick modifications are also possible.

And if you find any issue while using this software then I will suggest you visit YOURBEEZ.

Bladebringer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Bladebringer » Sat May 04, 2019 7:04 am

Thanks for the response.

eastparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Total Likes:1

Post by eastparent » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:41 pm

WordPress is the best. it is very userfriendly and you can learn it online.

Veroni_Care
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Veroni_Care » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi!
I am happy I finally found this thread. It is old enough, but I see it is still up to date.
Starting a design career I used to learn Sketch, then made a transition to Figma, it is kind of free software, both online and offline. It has a lot of functions, starting with design and libraries, and to prototyping abilities.
Creating web applications and websites is a good job for parents caring for their children. Freelance is a perfect decision if you want to dedicate much of your free time to childcare.
In 2018 year I was an active user of Weblium, it is a website builder, I used it for making website prototypes for clients, and if they wanted, we launched the website in present design on Weblium. Now it still functions, has new AI website builder functions.
Compared to Wix website builder, Weblium is less progressive, yet not so complex.

CarolW
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by CarolW » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:11 am

eastparent wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:41 pm
WordPress is the best. it is very userfriendly and you can learn it online.
I agree! Aside from being user-friendly, Wordpress would allow you to take control of what you want for your website. It has free plugins like Woo-commerce if you wish to launch your store.

jho48109
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by jho48109 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:07 pm

Has someone tried to use Wix in developing your website? Is it user friendly?

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrang » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:30 pm

curious to know too. planning to build a website for my business. is wix.com or wordpress better?

Geeksquad11
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Geeksquad11 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Avail great solutions to all the technical issues of your electronic appliances with Geek Squad Support. The Geek Squad Support provides several numbers of services, on-site, and over the Internet via remote access and In-store and 24/7 Telephone support. you can directly contact them on Best Buy Geek Squad Number

SeongheeKim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:12

Post by SeongheeKim » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:10 pm

There's a free (fully refundable $20 commitment fee) wordpress workshop here -
https://www.equinetacademy.com/free-wor ... -workshop/

chenlaoshi
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:63

Post by chenlaoshi » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:17 pm

I'm using Wix for my website. Wix is more drag and drop whereas for Wordpress there's backend dashboard where most of the work are done. The latter seems to be ideal if your site will have regular (blog) entries.