Web design using which software?

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
RYeo1982
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Web design using which software?

Post by RYeo1982 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:59 pm

I have tried Wix and Wordpress and I would still choose Wordpress because it gives you the authority to personalize some aspects of your web design. Wix is quite tricky to use especially for beginners. Wordpress is userfriendly but you always have to make sure to back it up.

SeongheeKim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:12

Post by SeongheeKim » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Website Creation Course
Learn how to create a fully-functional website from scratch in 3 days
Fees $75.80 for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
https://www.equinetacademy.com/wordpres ... singapore/

SeongheeKim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by SeongheeKim » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:52 pm

SeongheeKim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by SeongheeKim » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:30 pm

SEO Live Website Audit With Aemorph
https://trafficthursday-livewebsiteaudi ... hthat.com/

FrankSlots
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by FrankSlots » Wed May 27, 2020 10:04 pm

I advise you to watch html courses because plugins on Adobe Flash Player will not be served by many sites in the future. Try to start with something just like these pages buffalo slots. This will give you a sense of the matter so that you can fall apart then yourself

karbotilne5
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by karbotilne5 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:36 pm

I'm a Back-End developer (freelancer) for a good while now and basically take designs other people make and work them into Typo3 and Wordpress Themes. I also do other server-side related programming.

I know want to start to design a few pages myself and need a software to do the mock-ups. I did this a few years back with photoshop: the helplines and the measurement tools came in handy.

But Photoshop is super expensive for private use and I don't see a reason spending so much money on just learning.

Also: there must be a better way of doing that in 2017, right?

I good a good deal on CorelDraw (don't know if it's any good).

Oh and I don't want a software that throwes me out a bunch of HTML and CSS files. I JUST want the design part. HTML and CSS are no problem at all.

Thank you guys!

Seanin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Seanin » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Well, i have been using Wordpress mostly, however lately i must admit that Bootstrap got much better and i really like it. I cannot tell you anything about Wix as i have never worked with it. I know that Squarespace is also trending right now. A lot of people who work in this domain told me that Wix is really good, but Bootstrap could actually become even better than Wordpress. However i do not think that Wordpress would ever be less reliable or trustworthy than any other soft. Even the guys from internetdominators.com, told me that it is true that there are many other softs that are really good, but they still trust Wordpress much more.

friendlyplace
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by friendlyplace » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:06 pm

Recommend to use WordPress Content Management System (CMS). You can attend WordPress Training Course conducted by Anchor Training Courses to learn how to use. Good patient friendly trainer.
Visit https://anchorbizit.com/sg/shop/wordpre ... singapore/