Sony PlayStation 4 Vs Xbox One

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
Sniper Angel
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Sony PlayStation 4 Vs Xbox One

Post by Sniper Angel » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi All,

Which is a better console to get? Could any of these able to play 'ahem" games?
:evil:

Jarol Lo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:6

Re: Sony PlayStation 4 Vs Xbox One

Post by Jarol Lo » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:10 pm

Anybody got any advice to buy Xbox one at best price or all the prices are the same throughout the whole Singapore?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:325

Post by ChiefKiasu » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:57 pm

The prices are controlled, but if you look hard enough, some shops may be willing for you to exchange items in your bundle. I think there's a good deal now going on for the 1TB version of XBox One... $639 or something like that with an additional controller, but no kinect.

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:13

Post by Dreamgear » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:22 pm

There are a few different bundles available now for xbox1 - -Forza for racing fans, fifa16 for soccer fans, fruit ninja for kinect and family-fun fan.. Next one coming out next month is the halo5 bundle.

The one i like now is the Forza console... Its a beautiful blue...

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Post by ChiefKiasu » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Dreamgear, you got the xbox one too? I love the multi-user games... Dynasty Warriors, Plants vs Zombies. But I always get wiped out in Plants vs Zombies... die until dunno where to hide my face. But these are the only 2 games that don't give me motion sickness. Stuff like Titanfall makes me puke just by watching others play the game! :sick: I'm so lousy, hor?

Gemom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Gemom » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:45 pm

the family just got a new PS4 yesterday! honestly i dont know too much bout it but from what i heard was that there are some specific games that are only released with sony. So may be good to check them out!

Masquerade444
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Masquerade444 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:07 pm

I am more of a JRPG person so PS4 floats my boat better.
My impression of the X-Box system was marred after the X-Box 360's flaws were made so obvious.

Alex75
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Alex75 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 am

Which is best for a teenager? Sony PlayStation or Xbox One? I was planning to give my son a gaming console for the holidays but still undecided which one to get..

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am

I'm thinking at its core either one is fine, be it the Xbox or PS4. Maybe do a bit more research on the available games. I only played a couple of games on my XBox!

Shnobel
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Shnobel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 pm

PlayStation 4 is undoubtedly better if we consider exclusive games. And since recently xbox games are compatible with PC. So, the choice is obvious. What's harder to choose is slots or video poker https://bovegas.com/blog/XXXXXXX-wiki/ar ... -machines/ . But it's just IMHO. After all, there are no good XXXXX games on consoles (if we don't mention Battlefront 2 of course xD).