Poor quality of Panasonic Products

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Poor quality of Panasonic Products

Postby Carol0425 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:30 am

We bought a Panasonic led tv from Seng Heng last year. After using for few months, a hairline crack appeared on the screen by itself. Thus we contacted service man to bring back the tv for checking. After few weeks, we received a photo from service man that the tv is not useable anymore as attached in the thread. Prior to our complaint, Panasonic did an investigation and we were informed that the condition is worsen during transportation from our house to service center! Thereafter both Seng Heng and Panasonic washed hand from it. So it is same like if you have minor cut, go to clinic and due to mishandling of the doctor you become handicapped, you don't blame the doctor and blame it to yourself! Just to create awareness from the forum user DO NOT buy any panasonic products as they have poor product quality and poor customer service!

Carol0425
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Poor quality of Panasonic Products

Postby DJN » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:42 am

I emphathise with you on this unfortunate incident.
However one isolated incident doesn't justify writing off the brand and condemning it.
I use Panasonic products too and I have not had a bad experience.
Just my thoughts on this.

DJN
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Poor quality of Panasonic Products

Postby Sabiiti » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 pm

The truth is that the quality of Panasonic products especially in elecronics has gone down. I loved Panasonic: their Radio Cassette Players and Televisions. It's like when they shifted manufacturing from Osaka in Japan to some other country, they left their quality behind. I recently bought a cassette player Panasonic RX-CT650 which looked like an older model Panasonic RX-CT850M2 of late 90s. I was very disappointed. This new model is simply bogus! I wish Panasonic could go back to its original Osaka manufacturing standards.

Sabiiti
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Technology & Gadgets