Microsoft Gobal IME

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Microsoft Gobal IME

Postby Pikachu8 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi, is there anyone can help me on this IME issue? I been trying to download the microsoft global IME language converter but is seem like it do not allow me to download most likely due to that i currently using windows 7 but the system only support on wins XP. In this case is it mean that windows 7 have build IME language converter how do i activate it or is there a method to download the global IME? Hope some one can advise. thks in adv.

Pikachu8
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Microsoft Gobal IME

Postby ruyu » Thu May 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Pikachu8 wrote:Hi, is there anyone can help me on this IME issue? I been trying to download the microsoft global IME language converter but is seem like it do not allow me to download most likely due to that i currently using windows 7 but the system only support on wins XP. In this case is it mean that windows 7 have build IME language converter how do i activate it or is there a method to download the global IME? Hope some one can advise. thks in adv.

Mods will probably move this somewhere else....

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby tankee » Thu May 06, 2010 3:24 pm

mod did not moved the IME :wink: :siam:

it is included in windows 7

tankee
Site Admin

Return to Technology & Gadgets