April 2019: Overseas Family Holidays

We are starting this Monthly Forum to stimulate discussion and throw up novel ideas you can use. Write in with your best ideas and you stand to win some attractive prizes.
Pockypig
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: April 2019: Overseas Family Holidays

Post by Pockypig » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 pm

As I have a big family with elderly and kids, I need to plan a trip that can cater for all ages. I am glad that I had planned a great trip to Malaysia Legoland last year. My husband was so nice that he is willing to drive us to Malaysia as my mum needs to sit on wheelchair. With car around, it is more convenient.
My both kids enjoy a lot as we planned a night stay in Legoland so that they are enjoyed in legoland theme park and sea park. While my mum can eat and shop around in legoland. She also can rest in hotel when she is tired.
After that we moved to stay is KSL apartment, where my kids had a great fun in KSL playground pool and playing the catching dolls machine. While my mum can shop in the KSL Mall. We also buy a lot of things there as it is cheaper than Singapore.
When it reaches the last day of our trip, my kids were not willing to go back Singapore. I hope I can win the trip to Batam as I believe it is also a great place to visit with my mum and kids. I believe they will have a great time too.
Thank you and have a great week ahead.