Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Jennifer wrote:Thank God.

Almost fell off the sofa n banged into the standing fan.

All bcos of mosquito.

darn that mosquito... still fighting a battle with that lil mozzie? perhaps for this exams season, keep the windows closed and air con on. read the other thread of balletmum's dd's battle with dengue, better by safe....

does your boys put mosquito repellent on?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:120

Post by Jennifer » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Elder boy refuses to sleep in air con.

I did not know the dengue fever thread.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:29

Post by icy_mama » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Jennifer wrote:Elder boy refuses to sleep in air con.

i don't like to sleep with air con on too. what about turning the air con on in the other rooms but keep the air con in his room off and windows for whole house closed. so house is cool and ventilated without allowing the mozzies to fly in? i know electricity bill will shoot up high, but good health is more important.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Elder boy refuses to sleep in air con.

i don't like to sleep with air con on too. what about turning the air con on in the other rooms but keep the air con in his room off and windows for whole house closed. so house is cool and ventilated without allowing the mozzies to fly in? i know electricity bill will shoot up high, but good health is more important.

Unlikely can work. The other aircon is in the study room n living room, too far.from his bedroom. He closes his bedroom door too.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Tmr will go buy the poison to put in water pipe in the balcony.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:00 am

Just spoke to MIL on the phone - SIL#2 needs to do C-section to deliver the baby, she booked tmr

Please keep their wellbeing in your prayers.

Many thanks in advance.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:76

Post by ngl2010 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:05 am

Jennifer wrote:Just spoke to MIL on the phone - SIL#2 needs to do C-section to deliver the baby, she booked tmr

Many thanks in advance.

Jennifer, did she choose the C-section time? Last time I didn't choose date and time when I had to do C-section for my son and I got :rant: from some relatives and friends. Not that I believe but I couldn't get peace whenever this matter is broached :sweat:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:15 am

ngl2010 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Just spoke to MIL on the phone - SIL#2 needs to do C-section to deliver the baby, she booked tmr

Many thanks in advance.

Jennifer, did she choose the C-section time? Last time I didn't choose date and time when I had to do C-section for my son and I got :rant: from some relatives and friends. Not that I believe but I couldn't get peace whenever this matter is broached :sweat:

She is a Christian, dun think she consulted any fengshui for the time, most probably just take whatever the gynae suggested.

The original EDD is 9th Aug, but during ytd gynae apt, gynae advised to do C-section as the baby position is incorrect. If wait till EDD, then hospital charges are more expensive bcos it is a public hol.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:76

Post by ngl2010 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 am

Jennifer wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

She is a Christian, dun think she consulted any fengshui for the time, most probably just take whatever the gynae suggested.

At that time I was not even aware that people usually consult fengshui for C-section :faint:

I hope the mother and the baby will be fine :pray:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:28 am

ngl2010 wrote:I hope the mother and the baby will be fine :pray:

:thankyou: