Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 pm

*night cream ringing*

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu May 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Failed to use ICA imaging tool. Security block. :mad: dunno why.

Anyone can advise me how to scale the scanned photo to 400 x 514 pixels?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Fri May 09, 2014 2:54 am

I did five online submissions for myself and kiddies but the resolution was already optimized for use by the photo shop, where all of us had our pictures taken.

Perhaps you can try free online resizing webbies like :

Resize It
http://www.resize.it

or

Shrink Pictures
http://www.shrinkpictures.com

See if it works. :xedfingers:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 85


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby qms » Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 am

Jennifer wrote:Failed to use ICA imaging tool. Security block. :mad: dunno why.

Anyone can advise me how to scale the scanned photo to 400 x 514 pixels?


Easiest way is to insert your photo into Powerpoint, resize/crop it and save as picture.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 11198
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri May 09, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks all for the advice.

I finally got the photo sized correctly.

Guess what? Session time out.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Fri May 09, 2014 6:48 am

Jennifer wrote:Thanks all for the advice.

I finally got the photo sized correctly.

Guess what? Session time out.

:frustrated:

(at least u now know how to do it... :celebrate: )

Good Morning.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri May 09, 2014 6:50 am

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Thanks all for the advice.

I finally got the photo sized correctly.

Guess what? Session time out.

:frustrated:

(at least u now know how to do it... :celebrate: )

Good Morning.


Yalor, finally done and with that ugly photo I took in April. Got to see that photo for 5 years from now :gloomy:

I practised a no open mouth smile at home. The photographer wanted me to smile that showed teeth. :frustrated: should not hv listened to him.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Fri May 09, 2014 7:09 am

Jennifer wrote:
Yalor, finally done and with that ugly photo I took in April. Got to see that photo for 5 years from now :gloomy:

I practised a no open mouth smile at home. The photographer wanted me to smile that showed teeth. :frustrated: should not hv listened to him.

DH always takes our photos at home (agst our white wall) for our passport online submission. I kept taking until I get a piece I'm more or less ok with. :smile:

Waiting for him to come back after sending son to sch... Managed to cajole him to join me for my gym session later. Hope he doesn't back-out. :xedfingers: He's just sooo nua, told him 10 mins also gd, just get started... Today I used the soft tactic on him, other days must use harder approach... So difficult to manage, these men ... :wink:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri May 09, 2014 7:13 am

Integer wrote:DH always takes our photos at home (agst our white wall) for our passport online submission. I kept taking until I get a piece I'm more or less ok with. :smile:


Maybe I will do this next time. The photo shop charges me > $10 for 6 photos which I do not hv other uses.

Integer wrote:Waiting for him to come back after sending son to sch... Managed to cajole him to join me for my gym session later. Hope he doesn't back-out. :xedfingers: He's just sooo nua, told him 10 mins also gd, just get started... Today I used the soft tactic on him, other days must use harder approach... So difficult to manage, these men ... :wink:


:lol: your hubby not into exercises or sports?

Mine is going to Dubai next week, I wont hv partner for the evening walk. Hubby also discourages me to walk alone in the quiet neighbourhood. Elder boy has started to get busy with sch work, these days see him sleep later. Ah boy would love to go out, but walking is not his cup of tea. So I might be exercising lesser the whole of next week.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Fri May 09, 2014 7:17 am

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Waiting for him to come back after sending son to sch... Managed to cajole him to join me for my gym session later. Hope he doesn't back-out. :xedfingers: He's just sooo nua, told him 10 mins also gd, just get started... Today I used the soft tactic on him, other days must use harder approach... So difficult to manage, these men ... :wink:

:lol: your hubby not into exercises or sports?

Mine is going to Dubai next week, I wont hv partner for the evening walk. Hubby also discourages me to walk alone in the quiet neighbourhood. Elder boy has started to get busy with sch work, these days see him sleep later. Ah boy would love to go out, but walking is not his cup of tea. So I might be exercising lesser the whole of next week.

No, think just plain laziness...

He's into armchair football thou, mainly the English Premier League. :evil:

You don't like going to the gym at all? Agree with yr hubby, yr area is too exclusive, = quiet. Not worth the risk. Maybe can take this chance to train ah boy's patience, slow walk ... he might like it?
Last edited by Integer on Fri May 09, 2014 7:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres