Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:09 am

zbear wrote:Unless I am happy to close both eyes to their work.

:smile:

I close both eyes when the children are clearing their stuff during the sch hols.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:54 am

Jennifer wrote:
zbear wrote:Unless I am happy to close both eyes to their work.

:smile:

I close both eyes when the children are clearing their stuff during the sch hols.

My approach is that some help is better than no help. I will get them to do some and just close my eyes if their standards don't match mine. I will pick up the slack if I think it's important, but at least 75% or more will be done for me.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:55 am

Jennifer wrote:
Imami wrote:Good morning Jennifer! Hope you slept well and woke up fresh.

On the hair - will rebounding help?

Spring cleaning - yes! Did the list up. Every year will update or make minor changes to the list. 2015's cny is further away. Good for us.

I want to avoid rebonding leh.

Now the hair is so short, I guess rebonding not worth it :lol:

Got a new makeover, Jen? Didn't go back to Supercuts? I'm desperately in need of a hair cut. All the whites showing :gloomy: Hope to do it soon before the hair salons raise their prices for CNY.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby slmkhoo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:55 am

Jennifer wrote:
slmkhoo wrote:I dropped off my stuff at the new one along Tanglin Rd which is nearer to me. You have a Salvation Army near you along Upper Bukit Timah Road. They should have a drop-off area there too.

I try not to go there. Too much dust.

If it's just to drop stuff off, you won't be there long. I think their drop-off point is separate from the shop.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:02 am

Started Operation Spring Clean in Dec. Managed to clean the kitchen, living room and study room. :sweat: Girls did their own room and study corners. So much junk accumulated. Need to declutter my life.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:09 am

schweppes wrote:I'm desperately in need of a hair cut. All the whites showing :gloomy: Hope to do it soon before the hair salons raise their prices for CNY.

I'm off to hairdresser on Friday to cut & colour. Thankfully they don't have practice of increasing prices for festive periods. But if colour now, my white hair will start peeking out by CNY. And I cannot colour again until April. Haiz...

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:18 am

Image, Jennifer!

Salvation Army has a drop-off point at IMM, too.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby schweppes » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:16 pm

bb_ mom wrote:
schweppes wrote:I'm desperately in need of a hair cut. All the whites showing :gloomy: Hope to do it soon before the hair salons raise their prices for CNY.

I'm off to hairdresser on Friday to cut & colour. Thankfully they don't have practice of increasing prices for festive periods. But if colour now, my white hair will start peeking out by CNY. And I cannot colour again until April. Haiz...

That's a good and reasonable hairdresser you have, bb. Mine increases her rates by 10% one month before cny. :razz: but not keen to switch as she knows how to handle my unruly hair.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 pm

schweppes wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:

That's a good and reasonable hairdresser you have, bb. Mine increases her rates by 10% one month before cny. :razz: but not keen to switch as she knows how to handle my unruly hair.

Schweppes, do you go to Olivia?

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:33 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
schweppes wrote:

Schweppes, do you go to Olivia?

Yes, have been going to her for about 10 years plus. Even my mom and aunt go to her. In fact, they were the ones who recommended her to me. They used to tell me that my hair cut (before I went to Olivia) made me look more aunty than them (my mom and aunt) :cry: :razz:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres