Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7410
Joined: Tue May 24,
Total Likes:76

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by ngl2010 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Jennifer wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I think Panadol has different ingredients in their various pain killers, right? Or am I paying excessively for the same ingredients? :skeptical:

I seldom buy Panadol, only got them from the GP when these were prescribed for fever, pain, hence I do not have the ingredients list.

our stock of Panadol easily expire :rotflmao:
I have the normal one, extra strength, fast acting, menstruation, sinus, cold & cough and flu. :sweat:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:48 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I think Panadol has different ingredients in their various pain killers, right? Or am I paying excessively for the same ingredients? :skeptical:

I seldom buy Panadol, only got them from the GP when these were prescribed for fever, pain, hence I do not have the ingredients list.

our stock of Panadol easily expire :rotflmao:
I have the normal one, extra strength, fast acting, menstruation, sinus, cold & cough and flu. :sweat:

Why so many?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15616
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:27

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Panadol is useful in many instances so i guess doc or gp simply prescribe?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:31 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:Panadol is useful in many instances so i guess doc or gp simply prescribe?

I always ask what medications will be given. If I already have those at home, I will tell the GP not to give me. Save $ mah.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11235
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:209

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by slmkhoo » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:20 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I think Panadol has different ingredients in their various pain killers, right? Or am I paying excessively for the same ingredients? :skeptical:
I have the normal one, extra strength, fast acting, menstruation, sinus, cold & cough and flu. :sweat:
I have some of the Panadol products, and can say for sure that the normal one, cold relief, and cough and cold ones are definitely different in composition. All contain paracetamol/acetominophen (same thing) but in different amounts and with other drugs. Not sure about the rest, but you can read more on:
http://www.panadol.com.sg/products.html


slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11235
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:209

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by slmkhoo » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:23 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:Panadol is useful in many instances so i guess doc or gp simply prescribe?
Yes - fever or pain, and doesn't irritate the stomach like other similar drugs (eg. aspirin, ibuprofen).

I buy paracetamol (generic, not Panadol brand) at 100 tablets for around $3+ at Unity. They don't expire for several years, and we usually finish them within that time. We rarely see a Dr unless we need MC.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Elder boy just came back with his head mostly shaved :laugh:

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15616
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:27

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:Elder boy just came back with his head mostly shaved :laugh:
Easiest to wash and cool during such warm weather!
he is getting enlisted soon???

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:57 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Elder boy just came back with his head mostly shaved :laugh:
Easiest to wash and cool during such warm weather!
he is getting enlisted soon???
4th Jan 2016

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15616
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:27

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:00 pm

jennifer
I try to imagine the excitement.
May I ask if his training at Tekong or local?

I vaguely rem going to Tekong to see my botak bro.

Locked