Club Multiple Births

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Will/Were your multiples in same P1 class?

My multiples were in same P1 class
23%
My multiples were in different P1 class
20%
Plan to put my multiples in same P1 class
30%
Plan to put my multiples in different P1 class
28%

Total votes: 40

kimmy4
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Re: Club Multiple Births

Post by kimmy4 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:35 am

When I was young, I always wanted to have a twins when I get married. I don't know, but it seems very interesting. Is it okay for your twins to get separated?

mothercare1
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mothercare1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:00 am

Parenting is never an easy job

Babies aren't known for their good timing or the awareness of their surroundings, whether they are at home or not.
As a parent, you are required to change your baby's pad no matter the time or place. If you are out with your baby,
it’s best to have with you a changing pad that you consider to be the Temperandtantrum for your child, instead of using the unhygienic changing stations in public restrooms.

I am glad to have come across your website and to have read such useful information. Great Job guy! Keep Up the excellent Work!!!

hxranmay5
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by hxranmay5 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:10 pm

how fortunate!!!!! it is very hard during labor?

Janet32
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Janet32 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 am

mothercare1 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:00 am
Parenting is never an easy job

Babies aren't known for their good timing or the awareness of their surroundings, whether they are at home or not.
As a parent, you are required to change your baby's pad no matter the time or place. If you are out with your baby,
it’s best to have with you a changing pad that you consider to be the Temperandtantrum for your child, instead of using the unhygienic changing stations in public restrooms.

I am glad to have come across your website and to have read such useful information. Great Job guy! Keep Up the excellent Work!!!
This is helpful! Thanks for sharing! :goodpost:

Pixibo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Pixibo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:13 am

Hello there! :)

We are from Pixibo, a retail-tech company that solves for problems surrounding size & fit in the fashion industry. We are currently working on a new solution that aims to make it easier for parents to buy clothing that fits their children. To make this possible, we’ll need YOUR help to share your purchasing experiences with us! Rest assured that all data collected from the fit trials will strictly be made confidential and used solely for our internal use.

Below are a series of questions that will take about 5-10 minutes depending on your responses. If you’re passionate like us to find the right size when shopping online, please spare us some time to complete this survey! :)

http://bit.ly/2XSuFpJ

KabirRaut
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by KabirRaut » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:11 am

First: it's an MSI x470 carbon gaming pro motherboard. I was using my PC watching youtube, and suddenly, I lost internet connection. Me: wait, what? where is the little monitor icon on the right corner? Check everything, everything is fine. Check my adapter, what? where is my ethernet adapter? "It was this moment that I know I fucked up" I reinstalled my ethernet driver, finished, restart. so I restart, bluescreen, code: inaccessible boot device Me:??????? system rebooted several times and repaired itself. Not working.---> reinstall my whole windows system.---> worked ---> wait, where is my another M.2 SSD? whaaat? ---> check it with my friend's PC, it's okay. Contacted MSI service and I tried all their methods to fix it. ---> not working. OKAY, I need to send it back to my retailer to check it. It was sent today. BUT!!! I wonder, what makes this happen? I was watching and not moving it, and it disappeared. Could it be something related to electricity?? Why?? Can't figure it out. Can somebody share some info about this situation?