Online shopping

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:241

Re: Online shopping

Post by slmkhoo » Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 am

Some questions:
1. Has anyone done the verification process for Alipay (支付宝)? Eg. facial, passport or whatever method? I have some money (less than 100 RMB) in Alipay from long ago, and am wondering if it's possible to use it. It seems that I have to do some verification first because of new money laundering rules, and I wonder if it's worth bothering.

2. Has anyone topped up Alipay using a Singapore credit card or other means WITHOUT a Chinese bank card/account? If it's possible, does it save any money doing this rather than paying with a foreign credit card for each transaction? I used to top up in cash through a post office as I didn't have a Chinese bank card.

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:163

Post by Nebbermind » Thu May 23, 2019 11:54 am

floppy wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:49 am
Nebbermind wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 8:39 pm
Has anybody used ezbuy prime to ship bulky furniture?
I did in the past.
1x dining table.
4x dining chairs.
2x barstools.
1x shoe cabinet.
1x lights.
Great! Was wondering if I should consider ezbuy prime if I am gonna to refurnish my apt. Ezbuy and Laz have cancelled my order before...no reason given...so thought maybe they did it because they will lose $$$ shipping the items.

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Gilian039 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 pm

I didn't have a good experience with Ezbuy. I ordered an item from them but never received it.

stace_gwen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by stace_gwen » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello dear parents!

Would need your help with a short questionnaire: https://bedtimestoriessg.typeform.com/to/PC8duk

Context: i’m starting a Children’s Book Subscription Box in Singapore and would appreciate your help to make it better! (I promise I'm not here to sell anything, I really just want to gather opinions and feedback)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Stace

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:26 am

Naiise Singapore is having their Great Singapore Sale. Enjoy up to 70% off and many more.
GSS season is the time to get the most bang for your buck – and we’ve come through with an ultimate guide on what you can expect here at Naiise for the rest of this year’s GSS!

Date: 21st June 2019 to 28th July 2019

Available at: All Naiise Outlet in Singapore

https://sg.everydayonsales.com/21-jun-2 ... pore-sale/

Ratnagupta
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Ratnagupta » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Qoo10 is great and enjoyed so much savings especially with the additional discount coupons. But there are certain things I have stopped buying from there- things I actually put into and on my body. I had some bad experiences with fake skin products and low grade food products. For those, it is still better to buy fromproper retailers, online or physical stores.

RondaWW
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by RondaWW » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:55 pm

Gilian039 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 pm
I didn't have a good experience with Ezbuy. I ordered an item from them but never received it.
I stay away from it since I've paid but my recliner wasn't delivered at all
Amazon is more reliable!

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Gilian039 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:27 am

RondaWW wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:55 pm
Gilian039 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 pm
I stay away from it since I've paid but my recliner wasn't delivered at all
Amazon is more reliable!
Agreed, I have made some purchases from Amazon and so far I have no complaints. This is one of the cons of online shopping, it's hard when you paid for the product and didn't receive it at all.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:84

Post by ngl2010 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 pm

I need an Australian address for my online shopping and a company to ship my purchases to Singapore. Which company can help me do that?

TIA

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by missyqiqi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 pm
I need an Australian address for my online shopping and a company to ship my purchases to Singapore. Which company can help me do that?

TIA
U try vpost? or comgateway