Online shopping

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:42

Re: Online shopping

Post by MyPillow » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:56 am

MrsKiasu wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:37 am
slmkhoo, did you do a refund application on Q0010? After submit for refund, you will get a msg for the successful refund, it may takes few days for it to be credited to yr credit card.
refund is for faulty product or send wrong item?
i had a refund credit into q10 acct - qoo10 $ - u know how it work
hmm.. why din refund into my C card

MMM
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:82

Post by MMM » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:00 am

We bought some winter jeans from Lazada.... the size came out really wrong.... Initially I thought of writing it off as I thought the returns would be very troublesome. It turned out to be really easy. We just went to a ninja drop off point, they scanned and confirmed receipt of return item and I got my refund subsequently.

Q10 does seems more complicated. After so many years, I've never tried to return a sent goods to them. I recently bought a recycle bag and the design is wrong... It sent a cat design iso dog design... I am requesting for refund/ return now and there is no news from seller yet.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:56

Post by MrsKiasu » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:13 am

MyPillow wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:56 am
MrsKiasu wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:37 am
slmkhoo, did you do a refund application on Q0010? After submit for refund, you will get a msg for the successful refund, it may takes few days for it to be credited to yr credit card.
mine to credit card.. I checked and found the following msg..

* The paid amount with the selected payment method except credit card and Paypal will be refunded to Q account.

Accroding to Qoo10 refund policy, the amount of refund will be refunded to Qpoints first if the buyer paid with Qpoint.

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:42

Post by MyPillow » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:14 am

Maybe refund from a local seller is simpler/easier compared to a overseas seller ( usu China) for qoo10- they lose out big time in exchg rate to refund us (?)

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:56

Post by MrsKiasu » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:17 am

I just started with Lazada about last month..the Kenwood machine is fine. I m ordering those 'toys' for dds..so far received ones are ok too. I noticed that the volume of transactions is not as high as Q0010 from the reviews etc?..I prefer Q0010 as already got used to it.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:245

Post by slmkhoo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:35 am

MyPillow wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:56 am
Headphones that were peeling and fell apart when we took them out of the box! Obviously very old stock.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:245

Post by slmkhoo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:38 am

I prefer Lazada as their info is more complete and just gives me more confidence. We tend to buy more household items rather than clothes. Haven't had to return anything yet, I think. This time we ordered from Qoo10 because my daughter wanted a particular type of headphones which is an old model, but obviously that wasn't a good idea as the stock must be too old.

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by CarenL » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:34 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:38 am
I prefer Lazada as their info is more complete and just gives me more confidence. We tend to buy more household items rather than clothes. Haven't had to return anything yet, I think. This time we ordered from Qoo10 because my daughter wanted a particular type of headphones which is an old model, but obviously that wasn't a good idea as the stock must be too old.
I wish we also have the same experience with Lazada. We are disappointed with the diffuser we ordered from this 8/35online shopping website. It was delivered on time, however, the product is defective. It took more than ten business days before the replacement was processed and another 5 business days for the delivery. We just placed an order with Aliexpress and we will give feedback once we receive what we ordered.

Czeec80
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Czeec80 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:53 pm

I still prefer shopping in a physical store because of our bad experiences from some famous online shopping website Defective, old stock, long process of refund or replacement. It is not serving the purpose of proving convenience to their customers.

Waterproof expert
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Waterproof expert » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:49 am

When it comes to online shopping, I think it's Black Friday and the promotion is coming