All About Yoga for Kids

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
Goips
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: All About Yoga for Kids

Post by Goips » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:00 am

I sent my child to yoga, but everything was so slow there that he did not want to go there. He was not interested.

breatheandgrow
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by breatheandgrow » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:09 am

Are there parent and child yoga classes? Interested to bond with my child over it

yuqii
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by yuqii » Tue May 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Vanz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Vanz » Thu May 30, 2019 10:17 am

Ohmsanti Yoga offers a kids yoga course that promises to be fun and interactive. With a small class size of 1:5, this ensures that each student will have quality time with their teacher. They do not follow a strict curriculum and allows the student to be co-creators for each lesson. The classes run for ages 3-13, and different classes targeted to different age groups.

Price: S$360 for 10 lessons, S$20 for a trial class

EstherP
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by EstherP » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Do you have any website recommendations where we can stream yoga sessions for mothers and their kids? I wanted to spend our weekend doing yoga at home. I already bought yoga mats for my kids, and they're also excited to have DIY yoga sessions at home.

yoga10008
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by yoga10008 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Trained Yoga instructor (Traditional Hatha Yoga) this is not my mainstream profession rather passion and particularity interested in teaching children as I do recognize the need to prepare our young ones to cope with the unavoidable challenges of the modern day living and Yoga helps tremendously, earlier the start better it is.

I do not have a studio or website and I prefer to keep it simple and humble. I am not looking to place any price to it and I will gratefully and gracefully accept whatever the parents may deem appropriate.

bbabyblue
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by bbabyblue » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:23 pm

Any recommendations for yoga kids? Looking at around Tiong bahru/Harbourfront/Holland Village area)

YJessica
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by YJessica » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 pm

I wanted to introduce my kids to yoga but they don't show any interest.. I wanted to bond with them through yoga. I guess I will have to make another way.

Vince19
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Vince19 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:47 am

Ananda Marga
Kids age five and up will will love this centre’s ethos of developing your child’s self-confidence while imparting life-long good exercise and relaxation methods to them too. Classes are capped at 12, and notes from the classes will also be given too so that your little one can carry on practising at home (and maybe even teaching you!).
Ananda Marga Yoga Society of Singapore, 18 Waringin Park, Sin Chuan Garden, Singapore 416331, p. 6344 6519, e. yoga@anandamarga.org.sg; anandamarga.org.sg

LeilKhor18
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by LeilKhor18 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Yoga for kids for free here:

[youtube=]https://youtu.be/0ImHIWzP49M[/youtube]