New Born Baby

Talk about issues regarding looking after babies in the 1st 3 years of their lives.
Travis50432
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: New Born Baby

Post by Travis50432 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:54 am

Better ask advice from a pediatrician. Let the doctor examine your child. With the health of the baby is better not joking.

kimmy4
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by kimmy4 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:25 am

It's good to ask advise from co-parents but it's best to get advise from a Pediatrician.. they know best.

code thinking academy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by code thinking academy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:01 am

:rahrah: :rahrah:

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by CarenL » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:21 pm

I am asking on behalf of my sister-in-law. We have noticed that her baby boy burps faster and better if he is lying that the typical burping position. Is it okay and normal for a 3-week-old child such thing?

Varvara Lee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Varvara Lee » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:04 pm

MichelleTan3636 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:26 am
Hi, yes you may buy the Mogu's Brand products in Singapore now .
I bought it last month from below link , you may try and search your products here.
The quality of the pillows is very good .

Hi! Me too. I also visited Mogu's Brand products in Singapore and bought online a lot of good products.
As a new Mum (my first child is now 10 monthes) I have no experience in caring about children, and also I have a lot of assignments and essay writing tasks at university. But https://write-my-essay.online/ helps me all the time and I have more free time to care for my daughter.

CassandraWiggins
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by CassandraWiggins » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:44 pm

Massage is really what you need in the first months of a child’s life. The more often you do them, the more developed and plastic your child will be.

T.Yeoh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by T.Yeoh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:28 pm

CarenL wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:21 pm
I am asking on behalf of my sister-in-law. We have noticed that her baby boy burps faster and better if he is lying that the typical burping position. Is it okay and normal for a 3-week-old child such thing?
Hope this helps!

Sit upright and hold your baby against your chest. Your baby's chin should rest on your shoulder as you support the baby with one hand. With the other hand, gently pat your baby's back. Sitting in a rocking chair and gently rocking with your baby while you do this may also help.

Hold your baby sitting up, in your lap or across your knee. Support your baby's chest and head with one hand by cradling your baby's chin in the palm of your hand. Rest the heel of your hand on your baby's chest, but be careful to grip your baby's chin, not the throat. Use the other hand to pat your baby's back.

Lay your baby on your lap on his or her belly. Support your baby's head and make sure it's higher than his or her chest. Gently pat your baby's back.

annebakerim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by annebakerim » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:35 pm

when the child is stretched, this is normal, but just in case, you can massage the abdomen with circular light strokes of the finger from right to left :smile:

annebakerim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by annebakerim » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:38 pm

I envy you that you have such a small child

tessdeomma
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by tessdeomma » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:33 pm

CarenL wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:21 pm
I think it's ok. There's really no "typical" burping position, so whatever works for your LO is probably fine. My little girl used to burp better when she was sat upright, but then it stopped working and we had to change her burping position to over the shoulder for a while. Although I would advise against laying baby down immediately after he has finished drinking as there is a chance that the milk will be regurgitated back out. Maybe keep him in an upright position for a while before laying him down to burp.