Yishun Town Secondary School

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.
DylaDee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Yishun Town Secondary School

Post by DylaDee » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:14 pm

thank you!

kekekekekekke
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kekekekekekke » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:36 pm

jkids wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:00 pm
Hi

Can anyone advise how many sets to buy for uniform and pe attire?

If studebts have pe lesson that day, do they still need to wear sch uniform?

kekekekekekke
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kekekekekekke » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:38 pm

I am currently studying in YTSS.Usually we have P.E lessons 3 times a week.On those days we are allowed to wear PE attire, With uniform bottom.Other than that, other days we wear full uniform.But most of the time due to hot weather, we are allowed to wear PE attire with uniform bottom everyday.I think 2 uniform shirt/blouse , 3 bottom and 3 sets of PE attire should be ok! Hope this helped

mrsm
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrsm » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:18 am

Hi, does anyone know abt DSA to YTSS under bowling or has anyone done so for your child?

hiya
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by hiya » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

mrsm wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:18 am
Hi, does anyone know abt DSA to YTSS under bowling or has anyone done so for your child?
YTSS accepted a few students via DSA bowling. Not sure how many in total, I heard of 3 students so far.

mrsm
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrsm » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:58 pm

hiya wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am
mrsm wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:18 am
YTSS accepted a few students via DSA bowling. Not sure how many in total, I heard of 3 students so far.
Thanks! I wonder how many applications they received under bowling.. :sweat:

sob7
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:5

Post by sob7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:55 am

jkids wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:13 pm
ytss have a talk in my child's sch. and my child said 97% of O level students(2018) were eligible for JC. I had to ask her many times whether he heard wrongly.

can anyone verify this?
My DD1 is from the 2019 cohort that just got the O level results and I can say that the teachers in the sch have done a good job in guiding the kids in academics and character building
DD1 prelims was in the mid 20s, but after getting results yesterday she was surprised that she was eligible for JC and she can go to her courses of her choice in Poly.

We had the same decision to make 4 years ago, CCHY or YTSS, even during that 4 years we had our doubts but the proof is in the pudding YTSS delivered

JenniferRichards
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by JenniferRichards » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Thanks for giving this information)