Forex trading

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.
Mueller151
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Forex trading

Post by Mueller151 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:49 am

Has anyone tried forex trading?
Tell me your experience

ryanbest
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Forex trading

Post by ryanbest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:54 am

I really want to try but I have no experience!

ryanbest
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by ryanbest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:55 am

I have been trading for two weeks and I can tell you something about it.

mrs_see
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by mrs_see » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:13 am

ryanbest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:55 am
I have been trading for two weeks and I can tell you something about it.
Hi, I'm interested! Care to share your experience here?

Splendor
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Splendor » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:03 pm

There are no guarantees in trading. I see people saying if you work hard, control risk, do it for a long time you will be successful. None of that guarantees anything. Forex itself may not be around your whole lifetime. There would be no Forex if there was only one currency in the world. I have a realized profit of $6,983.22 on $570 total deposits in 7 months. I didn’t do it by controlling my risk. I don’t even use stop losses anymore. There have been too many times that I’ve locked in a loss with a stop loss when I could have been break-even or better. Too frustrating for me. Some people will say I’m guaranteed to fail. I can’t fail. I’ve already withdrawn far more money from my account than I put into it, and I still have my day job.

TeohC30
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by TeohC30 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:06 pm

How to Trade Forex in Singapore 2019
https://www.drwealth.com/forex-trading-singapore/

Anand26
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Anand26 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 pm

A very large number of companies offer their services. But not everyone can be trusted. I faced scams twice before I started working with an official trading partner of FC Barcelona. This is the best forex broker on the market right now. Therefore, if you cannot decide, then feel free to start cooperating with the FBS
Try it now https://fbs.com/

Alchemister
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Alchemister » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:44 am

Hey yes I have been trading for some time. Us equities algo trading. Tried fx too but it was not profitable in the long run. My advice to those getting started is to really get your fundamentals centred on risk mgt. Just getting this right from the onset of ur journey will earn u the $ over time. Knowledge in system testing (to derive trading edge n backtest) is also impt. Start small, risk only a small % for each trade so u stay in the game long enough to see ur equity curve go up with time.

samantha70
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by samantha70 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:10 pm

Interested to here from more people