1. The Secondary 1 (S1) posting results will be released on Tuesday, 22 December 2020 at 9.00am.
2. The posting results can be accessed through the following channels:
Short Message Service (SMS) via a local mobile number (if provided by the applicant during the application process)
S1-Internet System (www.moe.gov.sg/s1-posting) using the student's Birth Certificate number / FIN, and the S1 PIN
At the student's primary school
3. In light of the COVID-19 situation, students do not need to physically report to their posted secondary schools this year on the next working day after receiving their S1 Posting Results. Instead, students should refer to their posted schools' websites from 22 December 2020 for more information such as instructions on the online purchase of books and uniforms, booklist, and the reporting details. Parents of the incoming S1 cohort who are on Parents Gateway (PG) would also receive instructions from the posted schools from the afternoon of 22 December 2020.
4. If students are unable to report to their posted secondary school on the first day of school on 4 January 2021 due to valid reasons, they may contact their posted secondary school directly to confirm that they are taking up the place, and the school will be able to reserve the place for them.
5. More information on S1 Posting and S1-IS are available at MOE's S1 Posting website at www.moe.gov.sg/s1-posting and in the information booklet "Choosing Your Secondary Schools" distributed to Primary 6 students. For enquiries, please visit www.moe.gov.sg/contact.