1. The Ministry of Education (MOE) will release the posting results for the 2017 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) on Thursday, 2 February 2017, at 9.00 am. Applicants can obtain their posting results via the following channels:
The JAE Internet System (JAE-IS) accessible through the JAE website at https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/jae; and
Short Messaging System (SMS) text messages sent to the mobile phone number provided by the applicant during registration.
2. Applicants posted to a Junior College (JC) or the Millennia Institute (MI) are to report to these institutions on Friday, 3 February 2017, at 7.30 am. Applicants posted to a polytechnic or Institute of Technical Education (ITE) course will receive further instructions via an enrolment package from the respective institutions by mail.
3. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to another JC should approach the JC of their choice directly. The JC has the discretion to consider the application if it has available vacancies and the student meets its course cut-off point for this year’s exercise. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to MI should approach MI directly.
4. Those who wish to appeal for a place in a polytechnic diploma course or seek a transfer to another diploma course can do so via the Polytechnic JAE Appeals Website at http://jaeappeal.polytechnic.edu.sg, from Thursday, 2 February 2017, 9.00 am to Monday, 6 February 2017, 4.00 pm. Appellants may log on to the Polytechnic JAE Appeals Website for the outcome of their appeals on Thursday, 9 February 2017, at 2.00 pm. Successful applicants are required to accept the offer by Wednesday, 15 February 2017. For more information on the appeals exercise, please refer to the Polytechnic JAE Appeals Website.
5. Those who wish to appeal for a place in the ITE can do so at https://www.ite.edu.sg/wps/portal/intake, from Thursday, 2 February 2017, 9.00am to Wednesday, 8 February 2017, 11.59 pm. The outcome of the appeals will be available at https://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html from Monday, 20 February 2017, 9.00 am. Successful applicants are required to accept the offer by Thursday, 23 February 2017.