1. The Ministry of Education (MOE) will release the posting results for the 2019 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) on Thursday, 31 January 2019, 9.00am. Applicants can obtain their posting results via the following channels:
- The JAE Internet System (JAE-IS) accessible through the JAE website at https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/joint-admissions-exercise; and
- Short Messaging System (SMS) text messages sent to the mobile phone number provided by the applicant during registration.
2. Applicants posted to a Junior College (JC) or Millennia Institute (MI) need to report to these institutions on Friday, 1 February 2019, 7.30am. Applicants posted to a polytechnic or an Institute of Technical Education (ITE) course will receive further instructions via an enrolment package which the institutions will mail to them.
3. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to another JC should approach the JC of their choice directly. The JC has the discretion to consider the application if it has available vacancies, and if the applicant meets its course cut-off point for this year’s exercise. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to MI should also approach MI directly.
4. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to another Polytechnic or ITE Higher Nitec course may do so through the JAE Online Appeal Portal for polytechnic and ITE Higher Nitec courses, at https://jaeappeal.polytechnic.edu.sg. Students who were not posted to any course during the JAE are also encouraged to submit an appeal through the same portal. Applicants can submit an appeal from Thursday, 31 January 2019, 9.00am to Thursday, 7 February 2019, 4.00pm, and appeal outcomes will be released on Thursday, 21 February 2019, 12.00pm.