1. The posting results for the 2021 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) will be released on Thursday, 28 January 2021, 9.00am. Applicants can obtain their posting results via the following channels:
Short Message Service (SMS) to the Singapore mobile number provided by the applicant during registration
JAE Internet System (JAE-IS), which is accessible through the JAE website at www.moe.gov.sg/jae
2. Applicants posted to a Junior College (JC) or Millennia Institute (MI) are to report to their posted institutions on Friday, 29 January 2021, 7.30am. If students are unable to report to their posted JC or MI on the first day of school due to valid reasons, they may contact their posted school directly to confirm that they are taking up the place, and the school will be able to reserve the place for them.
3. Applicants posted to polytechnics and the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) will receive a letter from their respective institutions on the enrolment details.
4. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to another JC should contact the JC of their choice directly by phone or email. The JC has the discretion to consider the application if it has available vacancies, and if the applicant meets its course cut-off point for this year's exercise. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to MI should also contact MI directly via phone or email. Contact numbers and email addresses of the JCs/MI can be found in the attached Annex.
5. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to another polytechnic or ITE Higher Nitec course may do so through the JAE Online Appeal Portal for polytechnic and ITE Higher Nitec courses, at https://jaeappeal.edu.sg. Students who were not posted to any course during the JAE are also encouraged to submit an appeal through the same portal. Applicants can submit an appeal from Thursday, 28 January, 9.00am to Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 4.00pm, and appeal outcomes will be released on Wednesday, 17 February 2021, 9.00am.