[Total: 10 Average: 3.8/5]
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
2008. School-based Excellence – Bowling
2007 PSLE Results
- The top pupil scored an aggregate of 284, an achievement that has not been repeated since 2001.
- 87.2% of pupils qualified for the Express stream which is 23.7% above the National percentage of 63%.
- The number of pupils who met the academic criteria (T-score) to be awarded the position of top pupils of the school has increased from 16 in 2006 to 32.
- The A*/A for Mathematics has improved by 7.1% and for Chinese Language by 5.9%.
Except for Chinese Language, the performance of the pupils in all other subjects has surpassed the National percentage by an impressive 22.2% to 36.2%.