Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby kissiekiss » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:37 am

Hi all,

I would like to ask if there is any one day RG courses in sg? May I know where to buy competition RG leotard?

kissiekiss
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby aderf » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Hi!
I would like to ask if there's anyone whose child is doing artistic gymnastics but whose Primary school does not offer it as a CCA. What do you do about it? Drop AG? Or continue to train to no avail?

Thanks in advance

aderf
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Fangsq » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:04 pm

Hi Aderf,

My daughter has been training artistic gymnastics for the past 2.5 years and her primary school does not offer it as a CCA. That said, the school has been very supportive and my daughter has represented the school as the sole athlete for the past two years. Currently training four days a week. Good luck!

Fangsq
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Fangsq » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 pm

neorenjie wrote:Hi all. I'm interested to send my girl for competitive gymnastics classes, preference would be AG. Location, price and time commitment is not a big issue. What matters is that she can receive the best training. Any advice?

Depends on which level your girl is in. For higher level beyond level 2, the better gyms include Prime Gymnastics, Stardust and Olympic Dreams. Minimal training will be four days a week.

Fangsq
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby kylene » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello,
my DD just turned 4 and she's been doing AG (basic) for about 5 months. I'm wondering about RG but very few places seem to offer it. Can she just switch to RG, or is it better to get the basics right in AG first?

kylene
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Junangie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:41 pm

hi all. new here. name is angie. nice to meet you guys. my girl was taking ag lessons when she was younger but quit after around 2 and a half years or so.. she now seems very intrested in rg. i would like to know the difference. and please let me know which school or coach is the best as well as the fees.thxs

Junangie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Junangie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:38 pm

kylene wrote:Hello,
my DD just turned 4 and she's been doing AG (basic) for about 5 months. I'm wondering about RG but very few places seem to offer it. Can she just switch to RG, or is it better to get the basics right in AG first?

my dd told me that she likes to start "begginer" classes. no background. not really sure but i think rg and ag is very different. i have seen videos and watched my dd did ag when she was younger. from reading all the post, i think its alright if she just switched to rg. they are very different ya? :smile:

Junangie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Junangie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi guys. Officially signed up rg classes for my girl. The class is at Farrer road but they will be having classes near marsiling mrt so for all those begginers so those who stay by. Do join!
The coaches name is wei wei lao shi, you can contact her @ 90478826
Schools name is Kym rhythmic.
They accept begginers! Good luck all:) :rahrah:

Junangie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby TAT » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:30 pm

I've searched online but can't find it. Any gymnastics class near Hougang or is Bishan the nearest? Thanks.

TAT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby TAT » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:30 pm

I've searched online but can't find it. Any gymnastics class near Hougang or is Bishan the nearest? Thanks.

TAT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres